openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Openoffice.uni documentation (Re: Fwd: Documention - sort of)
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:50:06 GMT
On 30/11/2013 16:23, Dave wrote:
> any chance of linking my introduction for students (openoffice-uni.org) on
> the wiki? french version will be up next week, then i'll go back to the
> german version, and then again the english version. please take a look.

Hello Dave, I did take a look today. You have some nice documentation
available, and all of it is up-to-date. Why don't you contribute it to
the official OpenOffice wiki? This would make things easier in several
respects: your documentation would be found much more easily by search
engines and it would be more justified that you look for translators
here. This is much like it worked for the ODF Authors group: they were
publishing their documentation on the OpenOffice wiki and still
maintaining the ODT and PDF versions available on their site, with
mutual benefits.

I see that you are using a different license than the Apache License 2
(the OpenOffice license, and the recommended license for new wiki
content). So this might be an issue to consider; just make your choice
and feel free to ask any questions.

The official place for OpenOffice documentation is here:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/

Regards,
   Andrea.