openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Dave <davepo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Documention - sort of
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 15:23:57 GMT
Hi Andrea,

any chance of linking my introduction for students (openoffice-uni.org) on
the wiki? french version will be up next week, then i'll go back to the
german version, and then again the english version. please take a look.
someone promised to do a spanish translation, hope that gets off the ground.

Yours
Dave