openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Ricardo Berlasso <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calc Guide
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 20:58:18 GMT
2013/11/7 Michael Humpherys <mhumpher.apache@gmail.com>

> I'm going to start working on the "Getting to Know Calc" section of the
> Calc guide. I'm going to have it largely mirror the Writer guide. I'm also
> working on developing some ideas for what should be covered in what order
> in the Calc guide such as:
> Formula
> Styles
> Charts
> Databases
> Working with Cells
> Macros
> Autofill
>
> Let me know if you guys have any other ideas.

Good!

Maybe, considering that it is possible to call them from other components,
Chart and Macros should be separated items and on Calc guide only talk
about Calc specific differences (like how to select the data range for a
chart or associate a macro to a particular cell)?

On the Spanish wiki the macro section is really advanced

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/ES/Manuales/GuiaAOO/TemasAvanzados/Macros

Regards,
Ricardo