openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: user guide - Impress
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 22:35:15 GMT
Valerie Clark wrote:
> Hello all! I'm new to this group and am interested in trying
> technical writing, and I noticed that there aren't any user guides
> yet for the Impress program. Is this something that I can take on, or
> is anyone already working on it? I wouldn't want to duplicate efforts
> but would be happy to collaborate. Thanks! Valerie Clark

Hell-o Valerie;

To my knowledge there is no one working on the Impress guide so please
feel free to start working on it. You can look at the way the Writer
guide is structured to get an idea of the basic structure that we are
using. If you have any questions pleas feel free to ask here on the
list. Let us know when you have started.

Thank you for your interest in taking on the Impress guide.  look
forward to seeing your first work.

Regards
Keith