openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Reminder: Time to update your entry in the Directory of Volunteers
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:00:24 GMT
We'll soon be releasing Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1.  We want to give
recognition to the many volunteers who contribute to the success of
OpenOffice.  One way we give credit is in our Directory of Volunteers.
 We link to this from the Help/About box of the product, as well as in
blog posts and release announcements.

If you have not already added yourself to the Directory, please do so.
  Anyone can sign up for a wiki account.

The Directory of Volunteers can be found here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

Thanks!

-Rob