openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user guide - Impress
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:27:09 GMT
Hi Valerie,
For me, there is nothing currently on Impress. It's a good idea to start
something on this subject.
If it can be helpful for you, I've produced something on Impress at this
adress, but in French.
http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Documentation/Impress/impress_260413.odt
It's under an Apache licence, so you can reuse, translate, modify ...
whatever you could find useful for your project.
Thank you for your investment and my best wishes for your project.
A+
--
gw