openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From dbclinton <dbc...@gmail.com>
Subject New Doc Volunteer
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:41:10 GMT
Hi,
I've been using open source software (including OpenOffice) for just
about ten years now, and exclusively Linux for about six. Since I am a
writer and editor with some enterprise software documentation experience
(especially using Confluence), I figured it's about time I tried to give
a little back.
My primary OO experience is with Draw and Writer - I've used these tools
to create the layouts for dozens of full-length books and event journals
- among hundreds of other projects. Anyone have any ideas for a good
place where I can start?
As an aside, I recently created a Udemy course called Zero Budget
Typesetting based on OO (well ok, it was LibreOffice, but no one has to
know). If any list members would like, you can access it free using this
link:
https://www.udemy.com/zero-budget-typesetting/?couponCode=OO_free_access
Hope I can work with you soon,
David Clinton