openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Sylvia Greenberg <sgreenberg...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:14:25 GMT
Hello. My name is Sylvia. I live in Maryland. I am an experienced trainer
and writer who uses technology daily, including Microsoft Office, iPhoto,
iMovie, and GoogleDocs.

My previous jobs include training adults in a business setting, training
teachers in K-12 education, and software documentation. Now that my three
children are getting older, I am looking for ways to write again and
volunteering to document Apache OpenOffice seems like a good fit.

Apache OpenOffice is new to me, but I have used, written about, and trained
people to utilize similar software in the past. I use Macintosh at home and
have easy access to a fast internet connection.

I look forward to working with you.

Sylvia