openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "Alex Stillwell" <alexandrastillwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Writer draft outline
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 06:53:57 GMT
OK

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Natasha Selvey
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 7:14 PM
To: doc@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Proposal: Writer draft outline

I would like to propose some changes to the outline of the Writer draft.
The first change is under the first topic page "Getting to know Writer".
The first subsection is titled "Editing text", but includes "Writer's User
Interface" and "Writer's sidebar", which I consider off-topic. I propose
moving all "Working with text" topics to a separate page.

Current outline:

   1. Getting to know Writer
      1. Editing text (remove this section title, see below changes)
      1. Writer's user interface (move to its own subsection, I think it is
         hidden under "Editing text" and more relevant on its own)
         1. Writer's sidebar (move to its own subsection, same as above)
            2. Working with text (move to its own page, there is a dearth
         of information to be covered)
         3. Numbered list and bullets (move to subsection under "Working
         with Text" page - more relevant under that topic)

Proposed Outline:

   1. Getting to know Writer
      1. Writer's user interface
      2. Writer's Sidebar
   2. Working with text
      1. Numbered list and bullets

Please send me your concerns or an okay to move forward. Thanks.

-Natasha Selvey