openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How I can generate images that can be displayed in PDF?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 16:44:50 GMT
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Javier LoRa <xavi_dandy@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello team
> I created a collection which can be downloaded as pdf automatically without the use of
the tool COLLECTION CREATOR, the problem that has arisen is that I wish that an image of OpenOffice
cover appears in the pdf, so I inserted a picture as any another but when downloading the
collection, the image is not displayed.
> --How I can generate images that can be displayed in PDF?
> --Are the images should be in a template?
> --Am putting the image on a page incorrect?

I tried your collection and saw the same thing.  The image was not on
the first page.

I'm not an expert here.  Did you see this help page:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Help:Books

It talks about making special "print" templates that would be used
when exporting a collection to PDF.  Did you try that?

Regards,

-Rob