openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "Alex Stillwell" <alexandrastillwe...@gmail.com>
Subject New Doc Volunteer
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:58:01 GMT
Hi

I’m a new volunteer and need to know what you would like me to do. Your interest seems to
be in my writing skills and  I have read the orientations modules 1-3 but am still confused
regarding how to go about helping.

In an email I have been directed to -

    Our major thrust at this time is the creation of the User Guides for
    OpenOffice v4.0.0 which is our latest upcoming release. All the work is
    being on our Mediawiki site at
    http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide. At the bottom
    of that page there is also a link to the status page we use to track
    work done.

Exactly what would you like me to do? and exactly how would you like me to respond. I have
indigestion from too much information and I cannot see what is important at this stage and
what I should do next. Once I get a handle on how to help I will be OK. It is just taking
me time to get myself organised to your requirements.

If I am being a nuisance by taking so long to get going please let me know.

Best wishes to all

Alex