openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "Alex Stillwell" <alexandrastillwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: It is time to update your entry in the Directory of Volunteers
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:09:27 GMT
I thought I had signed in but I cannot find my name in the list although it
is shown at the top and you have my details. There is so much going on and
it would be better for you to suggest where I would be most useful. I think
my input would be best used in suggesting how instructions could be more
user friendly.

If I am being a nuisance let me know and I will get lost

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 3:56 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org ; qa@openoffice.apache.org ;
l10n@openoffice.apache.org ; marketing@openoffice.apache.org ;
doc@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: It is time to update your entry in the Directory of Volunteers

Make sure you are included in our Directory of Volunteers and that the
information is as you want it to appear:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

This page is linked to (indirectly) from the "credits" link of the
Help/About dialog box in AOO 4.0.  It will also be mentioned in
release announcements.

You can sign up for a wiki account, or send your information directly
to me and I will add it for you.

Regards,

-Rob