openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Javier LoRa <xavi_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject How I can generate images that can be displayed in PDF?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:00:38 GMT
Hello team
I created a collection which can be downloaded as pdf automatically without the use of the
tool COLLECTION CREATOR, the problem that has arisen is that I wish that an image of OpenOffice
cover appears in the pdf, so I inserted a picture as any another but when downloading the
collection, the image is not displayed.
--How I can generate images that can be displayed in PDF?
--Are the images should be in a template?
--Am putting the image on a page incorrect?

View the page:  http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Reference/Calc_functions

Best regards
Javier_Lopez