openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: [UserGuide]My "roadmap"
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 19:33:54 GMT
On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM, RGB ES <rgb.mldc@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/6/1 Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org>
>
> > Is important to re-gain organization on the documentation project
> resources
> > like:
> > - ToDo List
> > - Wishlist
> > - Dashboard
> > - Help process
> >
> > This resources althought outdated are pretty helpful for new and
> > experienced contributors to organize the work going on.
> >
> > I generate a spanish version of the portal, but would need more than just
> > cloning old information .
> >
> > http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/ES/Documentation
> >

> Can you please use the ES mailing list to discuss whatever you want to do
> on the ES wiki FIRST of doing it? There is already a documentation section
> and a "how to participate" section here
>
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/ES/Manuales
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/ES/Participar
>
> If you look carefully you'll see other people beside me that started to
> work on the site several month ago. As a matter of fact, the Spanish user
> guide is more advanced than the English one (just see the macro section)...
>
> Following discussions on the ES mailing list, the ES wiki was completely
> cleaned up and rebuilt almost from scratch last year.

‚ÄčThis is not a ES related matter, but a localization convention on working
and organizing languages on the Wiki. ‚ÄčThere is a PDL and Template for
languages, in order to use the different localizations of the projects and
the menu extensions labeled "Other languages".

Documentation or l10n lists is the only propper channels I can think on
discussing this since is not only use by ES but the other languages.

The content is also outdated on this project, not only on ES. The wishlist
hasnt been updated since 2009 and there is already a *NeedsRework* category
for the ToDo List.