openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss][Wiki]"Synchronizing" (or not) localized wiki sites [was: Fwd: [UserGuide]My "roadmap"]
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2013 16:10:02 GMT
On 08/06/2013 RGB ES wrote:
> At this point, I think we all agree that we have a bit of a license mess
> that needs to be fixed in order to clarify the documentation project. So
> here is one possible idea:
>
> 1- Move the current /Documentation page to /Documentation-OLD or
> /Documentation-LEGACY(1), indicating at the begining that the content is
> outdated
> 2- Create a new "portal" page on the old url with the characteristic
> described bellow

This could work. But I'm tired of seeing "Legacy" notices everywhere.
I'd prefer to call the "legacy" stuff "Documentation-3" or something
related to version 3. And "new" stuff should not be "Documentation-AOO"
but simply "Documentation". Apache OpenOffice is not a guest on the
wiki, it is the main subject of the wiki, so it is redundant to say in
the title that wiki pages discuss Apache OpenOffice.

Regards,
   Andrea.