openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Cale Sommers <otankun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Introduction
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 01:56:03 GMT
Hello,

My name is Cale Sommers and I am interested in volunteering in documentation. I live in Sacramento,
CA and I am looking to become a Technical Writer. I have my Bachelors Degree in Communication
Studies, but no experience as of yet. While reading about how to get started as a Technical
Writer, I found an article that I try volunteering and that lead me to OppenOffice.org. I
have alot of free time so I am interested in jumping right in, though I am not sure how. I
will continue to read the modules and go from there.

Sincerely,
Cale Sommers.