openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Completed Introduction to Documentation
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 07:55:09 GMT
Steven Vollmer wrote:
> Finished!
Congratulations and welcome to the documentation group. Currently we are
working on the User Guides for AOO version 4.0. These are bing done on
the mwiki and can be found at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide. At the bottom
of that page there is a link to the Status Page that we use to track
what has been done.

The easiest way to start contributing is to go to the status page and
find an entry that has not been either proofread or checked for accuracy
and add your name as a reviewer and what you are going to do.

For proofreading look at spelling, grammar, are headings at level 2
(shown as == Heading ==), are subheadings at level 3 (shown as ===
Heading ===), and other ites from the style guide at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Help_Style_Guide#Formats

As always any questions send a note to the list.

Regards
Keith