openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:14:41 GMT
Liselle Canham wrote:
> Hi, I would like to volunteer my services for your Documentation team.
> I have worked as a Technical Writer in Development for several years. At
> the moment I am working with Confluence. I enjoy writing in plain English
> and am also a good editor.
>
> I'm not sure what being a volunteer involves, but I would love to give it a
> try. I have added myself to the list of volunteers and subscribed to the
> mailing list.
>
> Thank you,
> Liselle

Greetings Liselle;

Welcome to the AOO documentation list. Rob Weir sent out an excellent
general greeting to the list earlier this afternoon with a lot of good
information. Along with that I would suggest to you the first two
modules on our orientation page at:
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html. These cover
information that any volunteer would need to work in a meritocratic
project such as AOO.

I look forward to seeing your contributions not only here, but also in
our documentation effort.

Regards
Keith McKenna