openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE HELP ME
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:36:26 GMT
Hi, Sandy, I'm sorry to hear about your problems.

Below you'll find an answer you missed (it seems you are not subscribed to
the list).

Note that this list is for issues related with the documentation project:
you'll find better support on the user mailing list or in the forums

http://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html#community-support

Regards
Ricardo