openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss]Call for volunteers [Was: Re: Starting to build the user guide]
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 00:15:33 GMT
2013/2/2 RGB ES <rgb.mldc@gmail.com>

> 2013/1/27 RGB ES <rgb.mldc@gmail.com>
>

>> Maybe we can do the call on two steps, calling first on the forums and
>> users mailing list for people with experience on the program (on the forums
>> there are many experienced users) and only afterwards make a more general
>> call: to write a complete user guide good will is not enough.
>>

> I'll send a call to the EN forums on a couple of days. The main message
> should be:
>
> if you are an experimented user, help us to write
> if you are a new user, help us to test what it is written
> if you are a non native English speaker, don't worry: we have editors
>
> Tomorrow I'll try to write it down on a nice way.

I did the call on the forums two weeks ago... without success. I think it's
time for a broad call for volunteers: I'm getting quite close to the limits
of what I can write.

BTW, someone needs to review the last article about B├ęzier curves on Draw

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Draw/Tools/Bezier

I'm quite sure that it displays the worst English of which I'm capable ;)

Regards
Ricardo