openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we want a wiki page for Doc volunteers?
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 00:33:59 GMT
2013/2/2 Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>

> Some of you may have seen the page I recently set up for QA
> volunteers, to track what the volunteers were interested in working
> on, what their capabilities were, etc.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/QA+Testing+Preferences
>
> Would it be useful to do something similar for documentation?  If so,
> what would the columns be?
>
> -Rob

We can extend this page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Documentation+Volunteers

Maybe a column indicating the components on which the volunteer is
interested on. Considering that the mac version have several menus and
shortcuts differences, a column indicating the platform could be useful.

Regards
Ricardo