openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss]Call for volunteers [Was: Re: Starting to build the user guide]
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 08:23:24 GMT
On 30/01/2013 Guy Waterval wrote:
>> On Jan 27, 2013, at 10:17 AM, RGB ES wrote:
>> Maybe also state that we also welcome contributions, under Apache
>> License, of existing written materials that may be of use for our
>> efforts.
> Here are the first  fr files I actually can release.
> It's the part 1 concerning the general concepts.
> www.softenpoche.com/aoo/draft1.zip
> Licence : ALv2.0, approximatively 100 pages in odf. format.

I had the opportunity to see this in printed form at FOSDEM and it is a
really nice resource, thanks Guy! Using materials in French has the
additional burden of initial translation, but there are some parts, like
the generic introduction to the suite, that could be reused without too
much effort.

Regards,
   Andrea.