openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Reviewing the Extension and Building Guides
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 23:00:35 GMT
I am building some development coursework for OpenOffice and I am going
through some of the guides. I am not sure if these guides need some update
taking that some of the process might have change.

The extension guide talks about solvenv which points to a perl script  that
currently is not available, can anyone suggest a new link or removing this
part since the script is outdated?
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_packing

Another is the OpenOffice Build guide, if the current process different
from the one list there? If so? which parts are outdated so they can be
worked upon.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide

Regards

--