openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Getting started on the documentation project
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:52:44 GMT
> I went to the Documentation pages and they do give some help venues on how
> to contribute. Including Wiki edit guidelines.
>
> The dashboard does suggest moving everything to the wiki:
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard

I updated the Dashboard 2011 plan to the 2013 plan, we can put some of the
ideas we could generate on guidelines about process modification and plans.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/2013_Plan

We could make a roll call so we can also update the volunteer list here:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Who_is_Who

Here are some historical plans from 2009 and 2010:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Project_Plan
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/2010_Plan

--
Alexandro Colorado