openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A first post
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 23:38:57 GMT
2013/1/9 Keith N. McKenna <meriodoc_brandybuck@yahoo.com>

>      This list has been active for over 2 weeks now and this appears to
> be the first post. I am really beginning to wonder if documentation is
> really something that project cares about. We are pushing for an April
> release of AOO 4.0 and it is the middle of January and we do not even have
> a an idea of what we want to do for documentation, let alone even an idea
> of a plan as to how to get there.
>
>     I will take some time away from the FAQ consolidation work and try to
> throw some thoughts together on the documentation cwiki to maybe get some
> ideas going.

Hi, Keith, it seems the reason you are not seeing movement on the list is
that you are not subscribed to the list: your message was moderated.

You can check the archives here:

http://markmail.org/search/+list:org.apache.openoffice.doc

you'll find an ongoing discussion about how to organize the documentation
effort.

Try to subscribe again sending a message to
doc-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org

Regards
Ricardo