openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss]Call for volunteers [Was: Re: Starting to build the user guide]
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 05:56:12 GMT
On 01/27/2013 03:20 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

> Due to licensing constraints on the 3.3 and earlier documentation the
> 4.0 documentation is being done as a complete re-write on the the
> mwiki under ALV2 license. To see the current stage of the drafts go
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide and take a
> look at them. Anyone can read the wiki anonymously; however if you
> want to edit pages you need an account. To create one click the
> "create account" in the top left corner of the page and fill in the
> form and submit it. I believe we are still enforcing a 4 day wait
> period after the account is created before being able to edit anything
> as an anti-spam measure.

Assume that any parts that originated from me may be used directly.
Changes made by others would require their permission of course, but a
few of the chapters started with documents that I created. This means a
couple of chapters about macros.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php