openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>
Subject Presentation
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 20:50:03 GMT
Hi Louis.
Hi "all",

Happy to meet you here, I've just subscribed to the list.
My Name is Guy Waterval, lab technician in biology, Belgian, 58 years old,
living in Switzerland.
I haven't a professional skill of technical writer, but next to my normal
activity in R&D, I have been deeply involved in the creation and
maintaining of the QA documentation for my former employer Wella (P&G)
during years. I'm actually ending my professional live (expiration date in
2019) in a microbiology lab.
I began with StarOffice in 1999 but decided to leave the french community
in 2003, after the publication of a book in which I was involved with two
modules, Calc and Impress.
After the creation of Libo, I decided to return to OpenOffice and joined
Educoo and after the AOO project.
I'm an activ member of the Educoo project, created by Eric Bachard,  which
aims to produce 2 derivatives of AOO : OOo4Kids, a simplified derivative of
AOO for children (7-12 years old), and OOoLight, a simplified version
specially designed for seniors or people not having an intensif need  of an
office suite. In this group I'm working in the documentation area.
Languages : french (mother language). I'm able to translate from English or
German but only to French. Unhappily, I can't write correctly in English
and German.

Happy Christmas

A+
--