openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: New Mirror OpenOffice
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2020 22:31:20 GMT
Hi Desmond,

thank you very much for your interest in Apache OpenOffice.

Please note that the Apache OpenOffice project do not have an own mirror
system anymore as it was as OpenOffice belonged to Sun and Oracle.

But Apache has an own mirror system you can participate in.

Especially for OpenOffice downloads we use the mirror network of
Sourceforge.net.

So, if you are interessted please get in contact with Apache [1] and /
or Sourceforge.net [2].

[1] https://infra.apache.org/how-to-mirror.html
[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Join%20as%20a%20Mirror/

I hope this information is helpful for you.

Marcus