Hi Jim,

Am 04.05.20 um 14:53 schrieb Jim Jagielski:

On May 3, 2020, at 1:58 PM, Matthias Seidel <matthias.seidel@hamburg.de> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Am 29.04.20 um 20:43 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
OK, so I have available a handful of Lang builds for Linux 64bit and macOS available at

  o http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/

These are of HEAD of AOO42X and were built as developer releases... these are not the "official" Dev2m2 releases however, although they are in a directory that implies otherwise.

Once people give these a quick A-OK, I can go ahead and do the *real* and *official* Dev2/4.2.0-m2 builds
All needed languages (including the 5 new ones) are now updated in trunk
and cherry-picked for AOO42X.

How do we proceed? Create a tag for Dev2?
I have seen no objections so far, assuming that everyone is OK with it...

Yep, I think a tag makes the most sense... I'll wait a bit for people to chime in.

My local Windows build was successful. All issues with language files are solved now.
Time to do an official Dev2! ;-)

Thinking about it:

Does a (GitHub) tag contain the "RepoRevision"? Or do we have to do "dmake aoo_srcrelease" for that?

Regards,

   Matthias