openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] fix broken dev guide pages
Date Wed, 13 May 2020 16:30:14 GMT

On 5/13/20 12:17 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
> I think it makes more sense to fix our extension. It should be
> something not that difficult.
>
> The main issue is someone must get access to the machine and look into
> the issue, and figure out whats wrong.

Hi Peter,

I agree that's the best solution but has not happened yet :(

I don't know about mediawiki plugins/extensions or how they're installed
or where the code is.
I would hope it's stored in SVN but I haven't found it.

I would happily revert my changes if someone does eventually fix it :)

Thanks,
Carl