openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Critical issue on forum.openoffice.org and Google Search
Date Tue, 12 May 2020 16:07:34 GMT
Hi John,

We have not changed the Robots.txt file in 11 years. After checking back
this is long standing, unchanged configuration.

The page itself is reachable by https://forum.openoffice.org. yandex
response check gives an 200 return code, which indicates all is fine.

We were also able to curl the headers and all looked a okay. No Google
Crawlers are blocked by IP address. I managed to confirm all those things.

Let try the Google Search:

Searchkey: OpenOffice Reset Profile

2nd link points to the right topic on the forum.

 From our standpoint it looks everything as intended.

Since we have not change anything recently, but google search shows
issues I assume the issue is within google Infrastructure causing the
issue in your crawler.

I do not see what we should change and why. Feel free to respond to the
mailing list.

All the Best

Peter