openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: macOS and AOO42X
Date Thu, 07 May 2020 18:46:30 GMT
Hi Jim,

Am 04.05.20 um 14:53 schrieb Jim Jagielski:

>> On May 3, 2020, at 1:58 PM, Matthias Seidel <matthias.seidel@hamburg.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> Am 29.04.20 um 20:43 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>>> OK, so I have available a handful of Lang builds for Linux 64bit and macOS available
at

>>>   o http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/
>>>
>>> These are of HEAD of AOO42X and were built as developer releases... these are
not the "official" Dev2m2 releases however, although they are in a directory that implies
otherwise.

>>> Once people give these a quick A-OK, I can go ahead and do the *real* and *official*
Dev2/4.2.0-m2 builds
>> All needed languages (including the 5 new ones) are now updated in trunk
>> and cherry-picked for AOO42X.
>>
>> How do we proceed? Create a tag for Dev2?
>> I have seen no objections so far, assuming that everyone is OK with it...
>>
> Yep, I think a tag makes the most sense... I'll wait a bit for people to chime in.

My local Windows build was successful. All issues with language files
are solved now.
Time to do an official Dev2! ;-)

Thinking about it:

Does a (GitHub) tag contain the "RepoRevision"? Or do we have to do
"dmake aoo_srcrelease" for that?

Regards,

   Matthias