openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Can't download full executable for OpenOffice on chrome or firefox
Date Tue, 12 May 2020 22:08:21 GMT
Am 12.05.20 um 00:17 schrieb Ivan Cardenas:
> Can't download full executable for OpenOffice on chrome or firefox
>
> Problem description
> Exchange this text to describe the problem
>
> (What does not work? What do you expect?)
> Browser variables
> Values

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus