openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: macOS and AOO42X
Date Mon, 11 May 2020 15:44:55 GMT
Hi Jim, Matthias

Linux x64 (after the official Dev2)?
> >> Yes, I do hope he considers my request. The buildbot versions do not include
language packs

> > How regular? Monthy? 2x a month?
> For my Windows builds I have no fixed schedule but I try to build once
> in a month.
> And only a subset of languages (23 now).

Once a month is perfect!

It would be fantastic if they could be synchronized with Matthias' builds
They would not have to be built on the same day but would be compiled from the same source
pull request
This would allow to check if any issue that pops up affects one or more Platforms.

If this is not possible then this can be checked later on the RC builds

Thank you both!

Regards,
Pedro