openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Fwd: Maintainer of danish spellchecker
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2020 15:29:29 GMT
Hi Andrea, all,

Can we give Jeppe the rights to upload the latest Danish dictionary?
I would like to include it in AOO 4.1.8.

Regards,
   Matthias

Betreff: 	Maintainer of danish spellchecker
Datum: 	Tue, 21 Apr 2020 08:58:20 +0000
Von: 	Jeppe Bundsgaard <jebu@edu.au.dk>
Antwort an: 	users@openoffice.apache.org
An: 	users@openoffice.apache.org <users@openoffice.apache.org>

Hi,
I got a bounce back on the e-mail I sent to the mail address on the page
below. Maybe I have better luck here?

I saw at this page,
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/danish-spellcheck-and-hyphenation-dictionaries#comment-form,
that no one is actively maintaining the Danish spellchecker. I am one of
the maintainers of Stavekontrolden.dk, the Danish hunspell spell
checker. I can take over, if you want me to.
Best regards,

Jeppe--
Jeppe Bundsgaard * Professor MSO, Ph.d.
DPU, Aarhus Universitet/Department of Education, Aarhus University
Tuborgvej 164 - 2400 København NV - Danmark
K: B310; T: +45 3119 2607; E: <mailto:jera@edu.au.dk>
jebu@edu.au.dk<mailto:jebu@edu.au.dk>; W:
pure.au.dk/portal/da/jebu@edu.au.dk<mailto:pure.au.dk/portal/da/jebu@edu.au.dk>
/ www.jeppe.bundsgaard.net<http://www.jeppe.bundsgaard.net>