openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: [openoffice] branch trunk updated: Upgrade openssl to version 1.0.2t. This requires NASM to build on Windows.
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2019 12:57:38 GMT
Hi Don,

Am 08.10.19 um 01:16 schrieb Don Lewis:
> On  7 Oct, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> I will start a test tomorrow...
>>
>> With both versions installed I can use --with-nasm-home to switch
>> between them.
> According to the NASM docs, it looks like the bitness of NASM doesn't
> make a difference.  THe bitness of the assembler is governed by the
> output format specified on the command line and an assembler directive.
>
> I think either version should work.

I just started the Windows build...

NASM 64bit is not found automatically and has to be configured:
--with-nasm-home="C:/Program Files/NASM"
Not a big issue, but maybe we can tweak oowintool to search for it.

Module OpenSSL is already built, so I am quite confident that everything
will work.

Regards,

   Matthias