openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: Sv: Search filed (Search box) // Mysterious?
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 14:44:32 GMT
Hi Stella

The Toolbar name is Sök
Just go to menu Visa (third from left), then choose the third option from top Verktygsrader
and then check the 15th box Sök
(I don't speak a single word of Swedish, I just looked for the equivalent menu items)

Best regards,
Pedro

>     On October 11, 2019 at 10:18 AM Stella Ambroos < stellaambro@outlook.com mailto:stellaambro@outlook.com
> wrote:
>

>     Hi Marcus,
>
>     I have kognitive disorder and I have difficult to orient and I am glad that I have
found you at all. Above that I have the OpenOffice in Swedish so the translation makes it
even more difficult. Perhaps we can try to fix this together? This option -Find- seems to
have disappeared from mine -Toolbar-. I couldn't find any equivalent Swedish word to -Find-
in the -Toolbar- even though that translation is simple. This is mysterious?

>     I thought That the problem would be solved when I downloaded the newest version of
OpenOffice. Why didn't that solved the problem?