openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [macsupport] macOS X 10.15 Catalina - Notarization
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2019 22:19:25 GMT
Hi -

> On Oct 16, 2019, at 3:14 PM, Peter Kovacs <Petko@Apache.org> wrote:
>
> Did you have any findings?

Not yet.

> I have not much time. But if you or jim have time to look into the
> notarization, I would steal some time in order to guide you through the
> process to gain an Apple dev account that allows you to sign you will
> need for an official notarization.

I can reactivate my account and I know that Mark Thomas is the person to go to for the Apache
organization.

> sry I do not have more time at the moment. :(

Got it.

Regards,
Dave

> On 06.10.19 20:43, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> Hi -
>>
>> (Dropping users@)
>>
>> Judging by quick reading that Xcode 10 or better is required for Apple’s new scheme
and the fact that we are currently using Xcode 7 (IIRC) in order to function on MacOSX 10.7
- Lion, I think we may have to consider offering two Mac builds. At this point Lion is very
old and is not supported by any modern browsers, many websites no longer work. I’ve upgraded
to the highest versions for my current oldest Mac, an early 2008 iMac. That version is El
Capitan - 10.11.6.

>> I am now installing the latest Xcode 11 which was released in the last two weeks
which comes with Catalina. I will see how 4.2/4.1.7 work.

<macsupportcentral@yahoogroups.com>