openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Алексей Евгеньевич Харламенков <a...@harlamenkov.ru>
Subject Re: Native Language Confederation. Community Council
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2018 07:11:41 GMT
Marcus, good afternoon!

The page http://www.openoffice.org/native-lang/ says:
Louis Suárez-Potts, Lead Native Language Confederation.

Q: Does Louis Suárez-Potts participate in the project? the leader?

Thank you for the answers.

--
Yours faithfully,
Aleksey Evgenievich Harlamenkov.

04.07.2018, 22:46, "Marcus" <marcus.mail@wtnet.de>:
> Am 04.07.2018 um 13:58 schrieb Алексей Евгеньевич Харламенков:
>>  The http://www.openoffice.org/native-lang/ "Native Language Confederation" in the
NLC Mission refers to the Council of the Community and provides a link to the Council's website
(http://council.openoffice.org/) and a list of selected members of the Council of the NLC
(http://council.openoffice.org/#nlc)