openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: Memory management strategy
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 05:26:40 GMT
I would like to pick the discussion up again.

In general I prefer a Class type approach over a Function based approach
in Code methology. Since Class based has the "buildIn" RAI approach, I
think the pool approach does not make sense when classes are used. When
ever the desicion goes in favour of function based programing we should
concider the pool based memory management for data structures. Therefore
a structure that has not an owner is owned and managed by a pool instead
of a class.

That has some logic to me. Is there something I miss?