openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Don Lewis <truck...@apache.org>
Subject Re: rdbmaker issues
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 22:45:12 GMT
On 19 Mar, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The migration of rdbmaker to build is causing issues w/ macOS:
> It's looking for libuno_cppuhelpers5abi.dylib but what is being
> created is libuno_cppuhelpersgcc3.dylib
>
> No idea where the names are being generated or managed, since
> the makefile uses
>

> $(eval $(call gb_Executable_add_linked_libs,rdbmaker,\
> 		cppu \
> 		cppuhelper \
> 		reg \
> 		sal \
> 		salhelper \
> 		stl \
> 		$(gb_STDLIBS) \
> ))

This could be due to my changes to get away from tg_compv.mk.
configure.ac contains:

                if test "$build_os" == "darwin"; then
                        COMID="s5abi";
                        COMNAME="s5abi";
                else
                        COMID="gcc3";
                        COMNAME="gcc3";
                fi;;

Other places that look at $build_os allow for trailing stuff, so this
may need to be changed to some sort of wildcard match rather than strict
equality.