openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: I have uncovered something wierd!!!
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 21:06:41 GMT
Hi Leah,

I'm sorry to hear that you have these problems. However, reading over an
over again I cannot see a connection to OpenOffice. Therefore my
recommendation is that you use the users@ mailing list [1] or the users
forums [2] to discuss this.

Please note that that you have contacted the OpenOffice developers
mailing list. This is used to coordinate the development work of Apache
OpenOffice. Your e-mail does not meet that criteria.

[1] mailto:users@openoffice.apache.org
[2] https://forum.openoffice.org/

Thanks for your understanding.

Marcus