openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: extension problem
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 22:57:44 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> On 3/14/18 6:08 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Currently, downloads of recent releases of the extensions (not only the English
>> dictionary, even if it is the most prominent) are broken. ...
>> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
>
> This dictionary download should work now.

Thanks, this one works now. In terms of users, the English dictionary
was obviously the most important one to fix, but I still see issues with
the most recent releases of other extensions. A convenient way to find
them is the https://twitter.com/aooextensions Twitter feed.

For example, https://t.co/sZTK7wwASJ and https://t.co/HV0HdhJLGR (listed
there) are still broken. And others from that list are broken too. But I
guess it's just a matter of moving them to the right place now.

Regards,
   Andrea.