openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: AOO 4.2.0-dev builds for Linux and macOS
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2018 16:39:10 GMT
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:27:33 -0400
Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:

> > On Mar 21, 2018, at 11:38 AM, Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:
> >

> > On opening a file it gives a message box with "General error" (as did 4.2.0-0);
on dismissing that box the file opens as normal.  On opening a simple spreadsheet (dates,
narrative and addition/subtraction) it gives a message box "Not all attributes could be read"
(as did 4.2.0-0); On dismissing this, the file opens correctly.

> OK, so we've confirmed that this error is independent of build OS used,
> since it appears on AOO built both on CentOS6 and Ubuntu 14.04.
>
> As far as I know, we're not any closer to determining what the
> root cause is though, right?

If you wished to send me a 64 bit deb version with a diagnostic for that are, I'll run it.
--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>