openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extensions website outage
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 20:23:33 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> On 3/1/18 12:08 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> I currently get this on https://extensions.openoffice.org/ for the record:
>> "Sourceforge project sites are currently under maintenance. Please check back
>> later.  We thank you for your patience."
>
> Correct.  We will be prioritizing getting the extensions and templates sites up
> as soon as we can, we know they are important services.

OK, thanks. Indeed SourceForge used to provide excellent service for
hosting of downloads, Extensions and Templates. It seems that after the
move to the new datacenter announced a few week ago (maybe just a
coincidence, maybe some technical issues related to the new
infrastructure) reliability problems are more frequent. I hope bugs will
be ironed out soon.

Regards,
   Andrea.