openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ertuğrul Yılmaz Bekiz <etuu...@hotmail.com>
Subject I have a recomandation.
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2018 20:40:39 GMT
I am working on tables everyday at my job. My recommendation/suggestion is something like task
bar right side of the word/sheet page, or a task bar floating, hiding and showing up when
needed or by pressing a shortcut key. This will benefit me to not move my mouse upper side
of the page every time I need to use a menu.
For example I am organazing data in a table. I am doing 3 job for every single cell of the
table. Clearing senders formatting , clearing unnecessary free spaces, making text lowercase,
but first letters are Uppercase.  I will use a floating and hiding manu for this. Before start
of organizing I will click "create floating menu" button then a floating blank menu shows
up. I will choose mentined 3 job and these 3 job will be added to the floating menu. İt is
not blank any more as long as my job goes on. Then floating menu hided. I am choosing first
cell for doing mentioned 3 jobs and then it floating menu appear automatically or by pressing
a shortcut. But no on the page but right or left side or a different place I can adjust during
creation of float menu.
And there also can be a taskbar at right or left hend side. I believe these will be very usefull
and somebodies can add additional recomandations.
( I know there are macros but it would not be so efficient if worker is not so good at it
)