openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <peter.kov...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: [proposal] going Agile
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2018 06:41:58 GMT
How can I build only core package?
I am only aware to build everything, or a certain range of modules, or I can build explicit
one module.

I do not want to take away the ability to build all in one step.
But I think if you are only rebuilding core it saves you a lot of time. And if you can check
 if there is an effect beyond package boarders, it helps you to avoid the issues that had
happened in 4.1.5.
Just thinking. I said I am sorry was to hasty in this.