openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] going Agile
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2018 10:21:35 GMT
After some thinking, I think this is not easy to answer without more
clarification.

So I have updated the List I have once started (Now called Points of
Interest). Added the going Agile topic, and will clarify the Point.

So no one has to read this discussion in order to get the picture.

The List contains more points. That are points I think they are
interesting to look into, my top points have my name behind them.

If anyone wants to add points or clarify points, please feel free to
edit / extend with sub pages.

I have added my name behind the points I put currently focus on.