openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [proposal] going Agile
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 22:08:01 GMT
> Peter Kovacs wrote:
>> I would like to propose that we apply Agile development methods as
>> much as we can.

it depends what you mean with agile.

IMHO forget Scrum as we are not the community to get a commitment for this.

Kanban would be nice.

At the end it's a bit problematic for us with the attributes of
volunteers, their unpredictable working time (time to work on OpenOffice
tasks) and the number of volunteers.

However, we should try to keep it simple as Product Backlop, Product
Owner, Tasks, Sub-Tasks, Jira, Confluence etc. would be much too much
complexity for us when doing/using all of them.

My 2 ct.
(also with my years of experience as Scrum Product Owner)

Marcus