openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Lambertus <...@apache.org>
Subject ooo-wiki downtime
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 18:19:30 GMT

> On Jan 1, 2018, at 2:24 PM, Chris Lambertus <cml@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> At 0100 UTC on Thursday January 4th, I will be moving the OpenOffice PHPBB forum databases
to a new server. The forums will be offline during this process, and is expected to take about
2 hours.

Hi folks,

We also need to perform this operation on the ooo-wiki site. This is only moving the MySQL
database backend by updating the server IP in /x1/LocalDB.php. There will be no other changes
to the application or app server. I will be performing this work tonight at 0100 UTC. The
outage should be shorter as there is only one database that needs to move.

-Chris